Tuesday 27 March 2018


Preventing Atrial Fibrillation Reducing Stroke- Leading Cause of Death Worldwide

Atrial fibrillation is the most common abnormal heart rhythm condition, It’s when disordered electrical signals cause the upper chambers (the atria) of the heart to contract too quickly and chaotically (fibrillate). One in four adults above the age of 40 is developing this condition in their lifetime. AF is a disease of the ageing population and its prevalence increases with age.

Atrial fibrillation is usually accompanied by symptoms related to a rapid heart rate. Patients with AF are at a high risk to experience the development of a blood clot in the heart. This blood clot may break loose and can be washed into the brain, where it can cause a stroke. Patients with atrial fibrillation thus have a five-fold increased risk of stroke when compared to people without atrial fibrillation.

Stroke is the first leading cause for disability, second leading cause of dementia and third leading cause of death worldwide. A stroke occurs when a blood clot blocks a vessel or artery, or when a blood vessel breaks, interrupting blood flow to an area of the brain. When a stroke occurs, it effects brain cells and kills them in the immediate area. This can happen anytime from a few minutes after the stroke starts to a few hours later. Stroke is not only affecting the developed world but also the low and middle-income countries account for 85.5% of total stroke deaths worldwide. More high-quality years of life are lost due to stroke than to any other disease.

The disability caused by the disease can be significantly reduced by effective treatment of those affected. World Cardiology 2018 designed on the theme: The Fight for Healthy Heart is inviting expert faculty from all over the world that will present practical clinical approaches to diagnostics and latest management strategies of challenging and controversial topics in cardiology. The Conference would cover all the major session on Stroke and Atrial fibrillation.
We would warmly welcome you all to attend the World Cardiology 2018 in Edinburg Scotland- where the world of Cardiology would gather together on November 19-20, 2018

Ellena Stewart
Program Director
World Cardiology 2018
Phone no: 1-702-508-5200 Ext: 8033
e-mail: ellenastewart@rediffmail.com


7 comments:

  1. Free wellbeing centers should work in various zones to keep individuals solid particularly those individuals whom occupied in read here or employments and can't go to facilities. Thusly destitute individuals likewise can get treatment for their ailment so they will have the capacity to live long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In old occasions the issues of white and dark are exceptionally regular in America yet now it's less and everybody comprehend they all people and live with one another and it's great reasoning like that this post discuss the cash of highly contrasting and their bank presently equivalent and all these kind of websites http://www.imresidency.net/faq/ are composed many time about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At some point government made the great strides for the better eventual fate of the nation, and took great strides exceptionally regular click here so every one of the inhabitants of the america must peruse this article and welcome this. Since the administration do the great choice and the must do some progression for the Puget sound and we as a whole we should alongside them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extra work pressure is the major cause of disease and the deaths world wide so the doctors as well scientists are studying to create plan to encourage http://www.orthopedicresidency.com/orthopedic-surgery-residency-programs-how-to-apply/ to minimize the pressure and work loads on the employees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site contained a great deal of astonishing and gorgeous pictures of various animation. We should love these photos and offer with companions who love to watch such enlivened stuff. At whatever point, I have spare time at that point get a kick out of the chance to spend to watch such substance to make my time more fun. I actually try to explore http://www.radiologyfellowship.net/radiology-personal-statement-services/cardiac-imaging-fellowship/ but this will be good one for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONTACT DR PERFECT TODAY VIA EMAIL solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com AND GET YOUR BROKEN MARRIAGE RESTORED BACK WITHIN 24 HOURS

    Hello everyone am Lucas Martinez from USA, after 15 years of marriage, me and my wife were living happily together we loved each other so much and I Loved my family they were my top priority, until one morning me and my wife had a little argument which I know every couples do have because there are no perfect couples in this world after the argument I went to work when I came home I couldn't find my wife and our kids she also packed her bags and that of the kids and left I tried calling her but I couldn't reach her I went to her friend's house but they couldn't tell me where to find her, I was frustrated I didn't know what to do I started drinking alcohol every day and night I stopped going to work it was a difficult thing for me because she and my kids means everything to me it's was like part of my body left me I couldn't function well, one day I was browsing on the Internet when I saw a testimony of someone testifying of a man called Dr Perfect and how he brought back his wife within 24 hours I didn't think twice about it I messaged him and told him everything that happened between me and my wife and he said he find my problem very easy for him to solve he also told me to trust him that my wife will come back and I told him I trust him and he asked for some information which I gave him, 24 hours later my wife came back home with the kids I was so surprised to see her it was like a dream to me she started crying and apologizing to me I told her it's okay I forgive her that am happy she is back we are now living happily together. If you are heart broken because your wife or husband left you email this powerful love spell caster called Dr Perfect via email

    solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com

    You can also message him on WhatsApp +1(256)-251-3614

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to use this opportunity I have to say a big thanks to Dr Great for getting back my ex husband. I'm Linda Gibson from USA, after 7 years of marriage my husband left me for another woman I did whatever I could to get him back but all I did was in vain I was sad, but I didn't lose hope of getting him back because I had faith in God. So I search online on how to get my husband back, and I came across a post of Dr Great of how he helped a lady to get back her ex, I contacted him and told him the pain I was going through, he told me what to do and I did it, then he casted a love spell for me 48 hours later my husband called me and told me he is sorry for what he did and that he misses me very much, later that day he came back home and beg for my forgiveness, since then our love grew stronger. For the marvelous things Dr Great has done for me it would be unfair for me not to let the whole world know that such a powerful spell caster do live. If you want to get back your ex fast email Dr Great at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899 Blog: lindagibson90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete